Friday, August 3, 2012

How Was Your Week?

My apologies to anyone that's stopped by here in the past week looking for their daily fix of Detroit Tigers doodie jokes. I seem to have come down with SARS or a bird flu of some kind and have been unconscious and/or hacking up my lungs for several days. To be honest, I haven't seen a game all week or been online. I assume that Sanchez/Infante deal has turned the season around immediately and we're comfortably in first place by a mile now, right?

I wanted to make it to Detroit on Saturday and try and ruin the BYB Meet Up for everyone, but that's not going to happen now. Give me a few days to get back to normal and caught up at work and I'll try to come up with something here for Monday or Tuesday. In the meantime, if you're in the Toledo area and you see a 6'4 goofball stumbling around and coughing up his kidneys, do a brother a favor and shoot me in the f'n head.

Thanks.

2 comments:

B Ward said...

Try some "nacho-therapy" Rogo! Make the spiciest nachos to can tolerate, peppers of every kind. Hammer them down and sweat it out. Works like a charm....

Or it might just make your throat bleed.... Let me know.

Citgo said...

Better post a piece at some point tonight...Don Kelly just got FUCKING DFA'd!!!!!!!