Saturday, June 23, 2012

I'm Listed As Day-To-Day

For those of you that stop by often for your daily dose of stupidity on my part, I wanted to give you a heads up that I'm taking the next week or so off from the site. I'll be spending the majority of the time moving DNR Headquarters once again as I try to break Octavio Dotel's record for most moves in a ten year span. Has to be done.

So enjoy the team playing like champions one day and chumps the next. Enjoy whoever decides to get hurt on a stupid play this week. Enjoy crazy people wanting to trade Nick Castellanos to Seattle for Dustin Ackley, as I read on another site the other day. Yeah..enjoy all that.

I should be back around by next weekend with something. As always, I'll be around on twitter complaining about everything if you need me.

Take care of each other.

And Max Scherzer, bless you, man. Give 'em hell.

1 comment:

kalinecountry said...

Days without your entertaining and insightful Tigers news/stories, are like days without sunshine. Hope your move goes well, and you're back here sooner than later.