Monday, December 12, 2011

Will Rhymes' Tiger Career Comes Up...Short. Hohohoho...

Via the official twitter of the Tigers, Will Rhymes has been non-tendered by the team, making him a free agent.  Expect to read many a "boo hoo" from the odd section of Tiger fans that worship the undersized, untalented, white, Quad-A players the farm system keeps churning out.  As for me, I couldn't be happier unless I found out Don Kelly fell off a cliff while chasing a road runner.  Didn't even have to use my AK...today was a good day.

I offer the following as a small (snicker) parting gift to 'Lil Will...

Poor Rhymes.  He always got the short end of the stick.

St Patty's day in Detroit will never be the same again.

I'm sure he can still get his old job back working for Mr. Wonka.

Okay, that's enough.  Don't want Will to track me down and kick my...ankles.

Godspeed, Tinkerbell.  I'll be toasting your contributions into the wee hours of the night.

5 comments:

JackB said...

ScappyDon't.

Dan B said...

Now thats funny!

Spockmaster said...

I bet he was let go to make room for another small, "scrappy" white guy.

rea said...

Sad to see this happen during the holiday, when he's so busy up at the Pole making toys.

Damian56xx said...

Free Willy!!

Yup..they sure have...heh!!