Monday, August 8, 2011

Takin' a Couple Days Off (Updated)

Your Party Host needs a few days off. I've been writing at a pace here for the past month or so that was bound to catch up with me, and it has. I just need a little break. I'll be back to cracking bad jokes about Don Kelly and anyone that looks at me funny in a couple days, I imagine. I just need to recharge a bit.

As always, thanks a bunch for reading. I appreciate it.

Also, I see DD and JL got extensions. I'm happy for them, but I prefer them under pressure. Lets hope they keep it up...otherwise the trolls are going to be out with torches and pitchforks.

Love you long time. Seeya in a couple days.

UPDATE:  Tuesday evening, my computer died. I took it to two different places and they both told me it's pretty much shot. So, I'm left with the option of begging my bosses for a loan, turning tricks in the CoPa parking lots, or robbing a bank. I'll let you know which option I end up going with. In the meantime, the delay on new content may go on for a couple more days.

In that time, I suggest one of the following:  1) Read a good site for once. 2) Go outside, kiss a girl/boy for crissakes.  3) Send me $500 for being awesome.

Laterz...

9 comments:

Jay Hathaway said...

Why, when I was a young man, bloggers used to go out there and write a full piece every 3 days.  There was no word count, either!  JK, duder, enjoy the time off.

Ed Tigertracks said...

Enjoy your time off...you've been doing a amazing bit of work...

Allison Hagen said...

slacker.

Rob Benneian said...

Take it easy Rogo, we need you healthy and well rested for the stretch run.

Ian Casselberry said...

Definitely noted your most prolific pace. You've earned a rest.

Make sure you get plenty of fluids. And protein with each meal isn't a bad idea. Give yourself recovery time. And pace yourself. 

Derek Schwanger said...

Agreed.

H2OPoloPunk said...

Do you have an email contact, Rogo? I've got a few extra boxes laying around... maybe not the greatest, but one may suffice. 

SRogo said...

Thanks...but I got a new laptop last night.  The brilliance will continue, probably later this evening once I get it all set up.

H2OPoloPunk said...

Sweet! I was worried I'd have to go without my humor fix for too long because, let's face it, it's really tough being a Tiger fan and we need shit like this to keep us going.