Thursday, August 25, 2011

Shameless Self-Promotion

Hey, kids. Isn't this kitten just the cutest thing?  Well, if you don't go to this link and vote for DesigNate Robertson in CBS Detroit's Most Valuable Blogger contest EVERY DAY until the voting ends...kitty will meet shovel. Sorry...I don't make the rules. Also, this is the last time I bug you with this. I just think it would be hysterical to win.

Also, Your Party Host has given in to the constant BEGGING of the Bless You Boys folks and will be appearing on the BYB Podcast tonight for the first time EVER. Be on the lookout the next couple days over there for that, as I'm sure it'll take a couple days for Al to bleep out my unique four-lettered insight. I can only imagine your excitement at getting the chance to here me whip out some baseball knowledge like:

"Huh? I wasn't listening, Al. Sorry."
"Don Kelly sucks. Uh, huh huh huh..."
"Um...cough. Huh?"
"Can I say (BLEEP) on the podcast?  Haha...(BLEEP)."

Yup. I'm not in the running for Most Valuable Blogger for nothing.

As always, thanks for your support.

No comments: