Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Silly Pictures Are Fun

I bring some light-hearted fun to you today.  It's the least I can do to reward you for putting up with my Brett Favre-ish nonsense around here.  (No, I'm not sending you pictures of my schlong.)  Here's a few pictures from around the web that I've had sitting on my laptop and haven't had a chance to use in any productive way.  I hope they make you smile in a horrible world where either Matt Treanor or Edgar Renteria is going to be a World Series champion soon.

First up...something that I'm sure all of us has at LEAST suspected for a while...
Not that there's anything wrong with that...

More after el jumpo...

From the Comerica Park scoreboard...

Try looking up from your seat and explaining to your kid why you're laughing.

Normally, I wouldn't support making fun of Magglio Ordonez in any way, but...
Demotivational Posters are always fun.

What does minor league baseball player-extraordinaire Nate Robertson do to stay in shape?
Represent, yo.

No collection of pictures is complete without one of Joel Zumaya doing something stupid...
Put...the fake guitar...down...asshole.

And while we're with Zoom...
You'd be smiling, too.  I mean, that's Curtis Granderson!  He's awesome!

There's not many Don Kelly photos out there...
But it's worth looking to find some Don Kelly-fail.

That's awesome.  I need to get Photoshop.

A Brandon Inge picture, you say?  So hard to choose...
They just gave this idiot another $11 million...at least.

Something for the sensitive people out there:
Did I just hear something crack?  Uh oh...

Speaking of Jim Leyland...
Which one's the dummy?

Ever wonder what's inside of Joe Mauer's bat?
I hate Joe Mauer.

And finally, though it isn't baseball related, it remains my favorite Detroit sports pic of all time.  Apologies in advance to Big Al for the flashback...
"I wish I could quit you."
"Just touch it."
"Um...how does this make me a better quarterback again?"
"Matt, when they say that I suck, this isn't what they mean."

And so on...enjoy the stupid World Series.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't get the last joke. I wish I could quit you?