Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Quick Picks: 2010 MLB Playoffs

I have much to say about the 2010 Detroit Tigers season, but am quite pressed for time this week between my workload at my job and my drama-filled personal life.  So for now, I offer you my uneducated half-assed predictions on the MLB Playoffs.

ALDS
Texas over Tampa, 3 games to 2.
New York over Minnesota, 3 games to 1.

NLDS
Philadelphia over Cincinnati, 3 games to 1.
San Francisco over Atlanta, 3 games to 0.

ALCS
New York over Texas, 4 games to 1.

NLCS
Philadelphia over San Francisco, 4 games to 1.

World Series
Philadelphia over New York, 4 games to 2.

Congrats to Placido Polanco and company.  Keep in mind, I'm an idiot, so expect Atlanta to sweep the Rays in the actual Series.

Good day.

2 comments:

colemite said...

Sweet lord Jesus on a stick...I'm actually finding myself sort-of pulling for the Yanks for the first time in my life. Not sure if it's a) the Granderson effect b) my hated for the twinkies c) Pavano's molesto-stash.....whatever it is, I'm ready for college basketball season to start soon.

colemite said...

Sweet lord Jesus on a stick...I'm actually finding myself sort-of pulling for the Yanks for the first time in my life. Not sure if it's a) the Granderson effect b) my hated for the twinkies c) Pavano's molesto-stash.....whatever it is, I'm ready for college basketball season to start soon.