Thursday, October 21, 2010

And...I'm Done...Again...For Now?

The Tigers signed Brandon Inge to a two-year extension, with a team option on a third.  I hate baseball.

I can't even watch the playoffs.  The Giants, Phillies, Yankees, and Rangers are full of ex-Tigers.  It's depressing.

I need a break from this.  Thanks for reading and your support the past two years.  Maybe I'll be back in a while.  I hate to keep crying "wolf" on this, but hey...it isn't as easy as you may think it is to maintain a thing like this on your own and try and have a productive life at the same time.

And as always, Don Kelly can tongue-jack my sh-tbox.  I hope he falls into a pit of meth-addicted cobras in the off-season.

Take care...

7 comments:

Kurt said...

I call foul! Now what am I supposed to read, my comment section?!

(JK BYB readers!)

Marty said...

I hope its only "for now."

stan said...

with this horrific development, the world needs you now more than ever

Anonymous said...

Ok rogo... Enoughs enough. Get back to entertaining us asap.

PaulBakosNumberOneFan said...

But who is going to both offend and inform me in uniquely addicting ways?

Anonymous said...

Don Kelly thinks you're a fucking quitter....

PaulBakosNumberOneFan said...

But who is going to both offend and inform me in uniquely addicting ways?